What each puppy will go to their new home with:
Once You Have Picked Out a Puppy For Your Family:
- Our puppies are priced at $675. If you live in Missouri you will need to pay tax on your puppy which is $48.80 for a total of $723.80
- We will send you a request for the $100 nonrefundable deposit through PayPal. You can use any debit or credit card through your email account.
- We will keep you updated with pictures and texts to make sure you stay in contact and see your puppy grow up.
- All of our puppies must be 58 days old before leaving our kennel as this is a State of Missouri regulation and gives the puppy proper socialization to start out.
- If you are picking the puppy up from our kennel we will setup a time that works for your schedule so when you pick up your puppy he/she is groomed and ready to join your family.
- If you are having the puppy shipped to you, we ship all of our puppies by air as this is the safest, least stressful type of transport to get your puppy to you. We must have payment in full paid before we schedule shipping with our shipper. The puppy will leave the kennel on Thursday afternoon and will arrive at your location (International Airport) on Friday. The cost for this is $425.00. This includes their travel crate and a Veterinarian Health Certificate.
- Holiday schedules vary somewhat and we are not always able to ship out of Thursday. If it falls on a Holiday, we will check with our shipper and schedule shipping for as soon as possible to make sure you get your puppy as soon as possible.
- All of our puppies come with a 14 day guarantee against contagious diseases, as well as a 1 year health guarantee which covers hereditary and genetic conditions.
- This includes: Hip/knee dysplasia as long as it is confirmed to be genetic/hereditary versus trauma, eye entropion if not caused by infection.
- We do require that you provide certified documentation from your veterinarian that we will then have our veterinarian evaluate to ensure the proper diagnosis was given.
- All guarantees are at our discretion.
- We do what is best for our dogs and if for any reason you purchase a puppy and are not able to keep that puppy/dog down the road we guarantee that dog a forever home with us. We love our dogs and if they are not able to be placed into a home, we provide one for the rest of the dog's life.